We partner with you to support your maternity and infant patients
ProgenyHealth serves at your side to support women and infants through the entire spectrum of maternal care from conception and pregnancy to postpartum and parenting. We also offer industry-leading expertise in managing pre-term and complex births and resulting NICU admissions.
ProgenyHealth is the only national company dedicated to Maternity and NICU Care Management. With more than 20 years of care management experience, ProgenyHealth offers a distinct vantage point on maternal and infant health. We know that early-stage maternal health plays a significant role in outcomes and alters the long-term health and quality of life for mothers, infants, and families.
ProgenyHealth supports you and your maternity and infant patients with:
- Intelligent Platforms – Our proprietary platform, Baby Trax®, serves as a comprehensive medical record that drives all interventions and care pathways based on evidence-based protocols and maternal risk factors.
- Complex Case Management – Women with risk factors are paired with a maternity case manager to develop a personalized care plan which can be shared with their OB provider for input.
- NICU Case Management – We offer industry-leading utilization and nurse case management if an infant requires a NICU admission.
- Return to Work – We help women transition back to the workplace and navigate job issues, childcare, and more.
- Parenting Support – We provide support with parenting skills, infant sleep, breastfeeding, home safety, immunizations, and more.
- Digital App – Patients can use a mobile app to receive reproductive health support from cycle tracking and conception to pregnancy and parenthood.
Working with ProgenyHealth’s Case Managers:
Physicians can refer health plan members to the Maternity program. Case managers will reach out to the patient and establish a relationship. The patient and case manager will develop a customized and personalized care plan collaborating with the OB provider. This specialized support may continue from pregnancy through the early months of the newborn’s life.
In the event of a NICU admission, ProgenyHealth proactively engages OB/Neonatology providers and families. Because of our unique NICU expertise, our approach helps to optimize outcomes.
There are no costs to you or your patients, as long as the patient is part of a participating health plan.
Referring a patient?
Call 1-855-231-4730 Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM to find out if your patient is eligible for the program.