Give your members a head start to a healthier, happier pregnancy
We understand how exciting, scary, and confusing parenthood can be, so our case managers reach out early to form strong partnerships with women, caregivers, and the entire family.
Should a NICU admission occur, our NICU Case Managers connect with families to help them seamlessly transition from Maternity Case Management to NICU Case Management and stay connected up to 12 months after delivery.
Families tell us we are their emotional lifeline in their time of need
Our team of experienced OB, neonatology and pediatric physicians, maternal/NICU/pediatric nurses, social workers, and lactation consultants provide clinical, practical, and emotional support 24/7, 365 days a year.
One of our most important roles is to support your members with behavioral health challenges. We screen early and often for anxiety, depression, substance use disorder, and other issues, and help connect your members to the resources they need to have a healthier journey.
Whether high-touch or high-tech, we support how your members want to engage
Your members can self-enroll by downloading the ProgenyHealth Maternity app or speaking with a team member.
- Enrolling with the Maternity App – To enroll via the app, the member enters their name, date of birth, and a member ID from an eligible plan. It’s that easy.
- Referring a Member – Physicians can also refer members to the program via phone or secure fax.
At-risk members are matched with a dedicated case manager throughout their journey
A ProgenyHealth Case Manager will help your members throughout their pregnancy, during a NICU admission, and up to 12 months after delivery by:
- Discussing the plan of care
- Assisting with the doctor’s instructions
- Scheduling appointments
- Explaining health terms or facilitating a second opinion
- Supporting the delivery and proper use of medical equipment
- Ordering medical supplies
- Solving issues with housing, food, and transportation
- Providing emotional support and connecting members to behavioral health resources.
reduction in readmissions and ER visits from NICU populations
member satisfaction rate
Read the eBook:
A Member’s Maternity Journey
Follow Maria’s high-risk pregnancy – from enrollment with the maternity app, close monitoring by our Case Managers, and finally 12 months of postpartum support for her complex SDoH issues.