Join our mission to improve maternal and infant outcomes
Our vision is to make having and caring for a baby a healthier, happier and more equitable experience for every family.
Committed to Providing Comprehensive Benefits for our Employees
ProgenyHealth values the contribution of every team member. We provide our employees with cost-effective benefits programs and opportunities for professional growth.
Wellness & Work-life Balance
- Generous program of paid time off with accrual
- Paid holidays, including employee’s birthday
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Employee committees like wellness and employee work-life
- Wellness programming, education offerings, and contests
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
Retirement & Financial Planning
- 401K with company match
- Immediate 401K vesting
- Financial wellness and planning seminars
- Health Savings Account (HSA) investment options
- Retirement/investment education tools and resources
Employee Benefits & Life Insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with national provider networks
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary short- and long-term disability buy-up offerings
- Company paid group life insurance with voluntary buy-up
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Employee/colleague recognition program
- Leadership development and mentoring program
- Tuition assistance
- Employee newsletter
Fostering a Culture of Belonging & Growth
At ProgenyHealth, we have always taken great pride in going beyond being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We continue to cultivate a work environment that understands and values differences while remaining collaborative and supportive.
The ProgenyLife Committee meets to identify, discuss, and plan ways to promote and to drive the desired culture throughout the organization. The Committee provides recommendations to the Leadership team for cultivating a workplace culture that helps attract, retain, and motivate talented people through productivity and professional and personal development.
The Healthy Progeny Wellbeing Committee supports overall employee wellness through educational and interactive programs around fitness, healthy eating, mindfulness/ meditation and connecting with nature.
Community Outreach Committee
The ProgenyHealth Community Outreach Committee meets to identify, discuss, and plan ways to promote and drive a Servant Leader culture throughout the organization. The Committee provides recommendations to the Leadership Team in cultivating a workplace culture that inspires, encourages, and empowers individuals to sacrifice their time, talent, and resources to support communities in need.