Last updated: November 14, 2022
Information We Collect on Our Website
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a person. Personal information is collected in a number of ways when you visit our Website. When you access the Website, we may collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us, including, but not limited to, name, email address, organization name, telephone and zip code. We may collect this and other information when you use a service, subscribe to our blog, download an article, leave comments, participate in promotions, or contact us for any reason. Such information is collected, stored, and used in a manner appropriate to fulfill the nature of your request.
Cookies and Other Information We Collect by Automated Means
We also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses may be used for the system administration of our Website and to gather broad demographic information that helps us improve the Website experience for our visitors. Our Web servers use these technologies to automatically collect and record the following information:
· Visitor’s domain name
· Visitor’s IP address
· Information on which pages are accessed
· Name and release number of Web browser software used
· Operating system used
· Date and time you accessed our Website and how long you were on our Website
· Address of the website that linked to us (referring URL)
· Third-party websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. By clicking on a link, you are leaving the Website and are entering another website or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. ProgenyHealth, LLC has no responsibility for or control over these websites.
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows a user’s browser to notify websites that the user does not want to have his or her online activities tracked. Our Website currently does not respond to such browser-initiated signals.
How We Use Information That We Collect
Generally, we use the information we collect to process your requests, to provide you with services or information you request, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of and administration and operation of, the Website and services and products offered by ProgenyHealth, LLC. Information may be used for many purposes including editorial and feedback, statistical analysis of usage, product development, content improvement and/or customization of the content and layout of the Website. Information that you voluntarily provide to us may be added to our database for future calls and mailings regarding updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and for other purposes in accordance with state and federal law.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify any information that we collect, such that the information no longer identifies any specific individual. We may use, disclose and otherwise process such information for our own legitimate business purposes – including historical and statistical analysis and business planning – without restriction.
Why and With Whom We Share Information
We may share information with our affiliates, services providers, and vendors in order for them to provide services for us. Any information is shared and protected in accordance with applicable law. We will not sell your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We may share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below:
· as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court order, search warrant, or similar legal process;
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect you or your child’s safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
· To law enforcement when we believe in good faith that an activity is illegal;
· to those persons that we engage to assist us in carrying out our duties, but only if they have agreed to abide by our policies with respect to protecting your information; or
· technology providers (including technology support, web hosting, and e-mail communications);
· survey and market research providers;
· advertising and marketing partners;
· analytics organizations; or
· if Progeny is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
ProgenyHealth will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of these rights, including, but not limited to, by:
· Denying goods or services to the you.
· Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
· Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the you; or.
· Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Data Retention, Managing Your Information
We will retain your personal information, so long as we provide services to your organization, and we may retain your information for future marketing purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes, and enforce our agreements.
ProgenyHealth encourages you to contact us at any time should you wish to change your contact information, change your consent to contact preferences, or ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any such request.
We will retain information in accordance with ProgenyHealth Records Retention Policies. If you would like us to delete your information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that ProgenyHealth may be required by law to retain certain information.
The Website is a general audience website. The Website is not geared toward children, and users of the Website represent that they are at least 18 years of age. In order to protect children’s personally identifiable information and to meet the standards of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children, including children under 13. If a parent or legal guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we ask to be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then delete any information about the child from our files.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect information while it is under our control. However, despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable, and no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic data storage is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide to us. Note that general e-mail is not secure, and any confidential or sensitive information should only be sent to ProgenyHealth in a secure e-mail.
Feedback or Questions
You may contact us with feedback or questions at email@example.com